- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Tag Archives: qualitative research
Researching whether a unicorn exists requires not the research of the unicorn, but a definition of existence. You can read about it in Philosophy textbooks and journals. It is a rabbit hole that I could not navigate even if there … Continue reading
Qualitative research is quite broad, and to avoid boxing in a definition that excludes certain types of research or disciplines, it is helpful to consider features of qualitative research. Understanding People’s Lives: Using real-world conditions, qualitative research seeks to … Continue reading
Maybe you decided to perform a qualitative study for a deeper and more hands-on understanding than facts and figures alone. Maybe a qualitative study fits better with your purpose statement. Maybe you simply prefer a good story to scores of … Continue reading