- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Tag Archives: nominal data
How do you know what types of statistical methods to use when you have a pile of survey data? You have set out with worthy goals of comparing, contrasting, analyzing, correlating, summarizing, predicting, examining, and describing? What next? To determine … Continue reading