- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Tag Archives: determining limitations
Limitations are elements the researcher cannot control. Delimitations are controllable. Delimitations are endless, but it seems like most of us could encounter these limitations. 1. Points on the Likert scale: With five points (or any odd number), your evaluator can … Continue reading