The idea behind DissertationRx is to create the kind of support I received when my own dissertation lagged almost to the point of having to take additional coursework or even abandonment. The research indicates that somewhere around 50% of grad students never emerge from ABD status with doctorates. With help for those who need it, I think that percentage can be improved upon, so I’ve set up the site www.dissertationrx.com. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks.
- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?