- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Have you visited this website yet? It is the place for you if you want to be “phinally phinished!” In case you have not found your tribe on campus or in your online program, this site is a forum for … Continue reading
These may help you, so here you go. Know What You Are Talking About. This means to go back to your statistics book and figure out what a t-test is to explain and reference before just willy-nilly discussing your application … Continue reading
Think back to when you started your doctoral program. If you had to do it all over again, would you do it? Would you advise others to do it? I quit after three years, and I’m re-enrolled against a clock … Continue reading