- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
If you need an editor, take the time to review your work carefully before shelling out up to $100 per hour or more for a professional to fix errors that you can find. Common mistakes include: 1. References Check. If … Continue reading
Now that it is time write up results in Chapter Four, it is also time to revisit some statistical terms. White space under the words “Chapter Four” brought panic. Instantly, I related to students who complained of not knowing what … Continue reading
Recently, someone mentioned “face validity”, and I nodded along, but had no idea what face validity meant versus just plain old validity. I was happy enough knowing the difference between validity and reliability. I probably read this somewhere during my … Continue reading