- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I divorced my doctorate for three years. I quit after completing all required courses, the first chapter of the proposal, and much of the next two chapters. I am finishing because I am competitive. My friend that I started this … Continue reading
…the student version of IBM’s SPSS Statistics Grad Pack can be pretty affordable. A quick web search revealed prices as low as $30 (used??) up to $150 from various resellers. Amazon lists a 1-year license, installed on 2 computers, for … Continue reading
The final research committee member approved my proposal, and I finally get to start my study. I wish I did some things differently to not be worried, so prepare now if you can. Read the IRB forms well in advance. … Continue reading