- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Writing productivity is greatest in the morning, specifically early morning. I’m at the point in my study that time is money, so I will write the moment I get comments. I’m motivated by those tuition bills that keep appearing. … Continue reading
When a LinkedIn top contributor recently asked what are the biggest hurdles in finishing your doctorate, the question garnered 49 responses on the Doctoral Students and Practitioners discussion board. An equal number of participants replied overwhelmingly with problems related … Continue reading
March 31, 2010 Help to the Finish Line: Ways to Reduce the Number of Ph.D. Dropouts By David Glenn Doctoral students in the United States are finishing their degrees fasterthan at any point since at least 1983. But that’s not actually … Continue reading