- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
It is a good idea to read other dissertations in three or four areas – your area of research, your study method, from your school, and preferably a couple that your Chair has approved. Your school should have a library … Continue reading
In professional correspondence, mostly with graduate students, I sign my name with TWELVE letters. Jill Craddock, Ed.D, ABD, MBA, MHA. One day this year, it will be just three. What does ABD mean? Apparently different things to different folks, but … Continue reading
If you can find a local dissertation support group in your community, join it. The bond and community around sharing in the journey toward your degree offers just the safe haven we need to encourage, question, and commiserate. You won’t … Continue reading