- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: November 2013
If the buzz about the new sushi restaurant has only 3.5 stars on Yelp, should you go? It depends on the measure of spread. First look at the range, which is the difference between the highest and lowest rating. … Continue reading
Measures of central tendency are descriptive statistics. This is my kind of statistics because it is mean, median, and mode. I learned how to do each of these methods in third grade, so I feel confident in writing this section … Continue reading
How do you know what types of statistical methods to use when you have a pile of survey data? You have set out with worthy goals of comparing, contrasting, analyzing, correlating, summarizing, predicting, examining, and describing? What next? To determine … Continue reading