- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
I recently printed out my dissertation, and my husband was impressed, but I could tell by his face, not interested in reading it. I don’t blame him. It got me to wondering … whose dissertation would I read? I searched … Continue reading
No one understands better the trials of completing a dissertation better than a recent graduate. Pat Bishop recently earned a Doctor of Business Administration degree while serving as the Director of Graduate Studies at Full Sail University. If anyone can … Continue reading
In trying to determine how to adapt a Likert-style survey for quantitative data analysis, I found a research study from 1971 that stated it was the first of its kind to measure how many response options impact validity and reliability. … Continue reading