- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Your topic selection and problem statement can play a role in how long it takes to complete your dissertation process. Passion is crucial for writing a dissertation and the driving force behind perseverance through the literature review. A PLOS … Continue reading
Researching whether a unicorn exists requires not the research of the unicorn, but a definition of existence. You can read about it in Philosophy textbooks and journals. It is a rabbit hole that I could not navigate even if there … Continue reading
In completing my literature review, I noticed that there is not a single study identical to my topic. I began to wonder if my study is weird. Turns out my research is positively mundane compared to these truly creative dissertation … Continue reading