- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Being a strong writer is at the very foundation of the skills you will need when embarking on the lofty goal of completing your dissertation. Why is it that you’ve made it this far in your academic career believing that … Continue reading
For nearly fifty percent of people who enroll in a doctoral degree program, the answer is no. Yikes. How can you stack the odds in favor of finishing? It may help to be aware of some variables that skew toward … Continue reading
Select the Research Questions These questions will inform and dictate everything you research and decide to include in your literature review. Keep them in clear view during your research and writing process to stay focused. Determine a Database Your university … Continue reading