- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
The author Jeff Goins wrote that it is more valuable to write for just 30 minutes each day than five hours on a Saturday. Completing your dissertation is a job. It is work that requires discipline. There are three ways … Continue reading
Before you look at your proposal again, make sure you have done these three things: Get a template Working on content in one section will spur new ideas. When this happens, you will have a readily available holding place built … Continue reading
The idea behind DissertationRx is to create the kind of support I received when my own dissertation lagged almost to the point of having to take additional coursework or even abandonment. The research indicates that somewhere around 50% of grad … Continue reading
Maybe you decided to perform a qualitative study for a deeper and more hands-on understanding than facts and figures alone. Maybe a qualitative study fits better with your purpose statement. Maybe you simply prefer a good story to scores of … Continue reading