- Ten Things To Know Before Starting A Doctorate | DissertationRx on Researching Unicorns?
- Jonathon isham on How Many Points On A Likert Scale?
- Marlyn Newhouse on Bill Cosby’s Dissertation
- Dr. Matthew Lonam on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
- Alistair McCulloch on 7 Weird Dissertation Topics: How Do You Stack Up?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
1. Independence Researching your passion can evolve into a lonely process. Why? All that research is online, and spending too much time online is associated with loneliness. Find another student who gets it and head to a coffee shop for … Continue reading
Can’t finish your doctoral dissertation? Years of research have highlighted an important problem in American graduate education. As long ago as 1977, only about 42% of ABD doctoral students were graduating (Sternberg, p. 9, 1981). In 2007, Jaschik reported 10-year doctoral completion … Continue reading